Full payment of your accommodation and tours is required at time of booking to confirm all reservations. Day Visitors will be charged in full for their tours at time of booking. Once we receive your booking confirmation, your credit card will be debited (please note below card surcharge). The name that will appear on your statement will be Cobbold Gorge Tours.
Credit cards incur a surcharge at our property:
Please be advised guests will be held liable for any damage or theft sustained to the property of Cobbold Gorge Tours Pty Ltd and any loss of keys will incur a $50 replacement fee.
All cancellations and booking amendments must be made in writing to email@example.com
No refunds will be given for shortened stays / late arrivals or reduced numbers. If a booking is cancelled outside seven days from arrival a $30 cancellation fee per unit/site will apply, apart from Easter (see Easter policies below).
Cancellations or changes to bookings must be made at least seven days prior to the check in date, or you will be charged the full amount of the first night’s stay. If multiple bookings have been made you will be charged the first night’s stay for each unit / site booked. Cancellations or changes to Tours must be made at least seven days prior to arrival date or full payment of Tour will be charged.
Requirements for bookings over Easter:
* Minimum three night stay.
* Everyone must do a tour, regardless of age 5+ or repeat visitor (can choose from range of tours as per website).
* Full payment of your accommodation and tours is required at time of booking to confirm all reservations.
* All cancellations and booking amendments must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation period 14 days from arrival. Outside 14 days $100 non-refundable fee charged, inside 14 days no refund given.
As per the Queensland Government regulations, it is no longer a legal requirement for people diagnosed with COVID-19 to isolate.
Cobbold Gorge cancellation policies, as above, therefore stands for people with COVID. We recommend all travellers purchase travel insurance.
Reminder – ALL cancellations and booking amendments must be made in writing to email@example.com
Stay safe (and we hope to see you this year).
© Cobbold Gorge 2023