Easy access to modern conveniences at Cobbold Village
Cobbold Village is a special place for North Queensland weddings and events, outback holiday makers, families, school holidays, camping adventures and stopovers for grey nomads as they trek across the magnificent Gulf Savannah.
Guests have access to a range of accommodation options and modern facilities and conveniences to ensure an enjoyable stay while they discover one of the rare natural wonders of Far North Queensland.
- Private, air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- RV and caravan friendly camping area
- Clean and well-maintained kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Gas and wood-fired barbecues and fireplaces (BYO wood)
- Basic groceries, supplies (including ice) and souvenirs sold on site
- Limited Telstra wireless internet access using own data or satellite data packs available
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Bistro open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks during the day
- Fully licensed bar
- Swimming pool with deck area and outback Queensland's first swim-up bar!
- Marked bushwalking and biking tracks
- Guided tours every day during season opening
- Large, air-conditioned conference room and break out rooms for corporate visitors
- A stunning and idyllic setting for unique outback weddings and events
Don't leave it to chance as Cobbold Gorge Tours and Accommodation gets very busy. Bookings are essential. Use the BOOK NOW button to confirm your place.