Everyone is invited to come and join the fun at SU QLD's Camp Cobbold!
Five days of fun for all the family to be held Mon 26th September - Fri 30th September 2016 at Cobbold Gorge. All of the usual fantastic activities including art, craft, drama and swimming instruction are on the program as well as many more new and exciting sessions...!
To Register Online:
We now have the on-line registration process up and running for Camp Cobbold. To make a booking please follow these steps:
- Click on this link to the SU Queensland website: http://www.suqld.org.au/camps/campcobbold
- Click "Make a booking for this camp online".
- Below this it says "This camp is for: Grade 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (Co-Ed) Cobbold Gorge, Robin Hood Station, Forsayth". The camp is for the whole family and so is open to all ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be directed to "Click here to start a Family Booking" even if you are not a family - click this option (Camp Leaders please contact me for additional registration information).
- You will be given a Booking ID and Access Password to write down.
- Fill in the first page with your details - even if you are not a parent / guardian - fill that in for yourself (the forms are designed for families - but it is not only families who attend).
- Click "Next Step"
- You will then have to click either "Register a Child" or "Register an Adult" - you will have to do a new registration for each adult and child in your group - including yourself (the first page was not a registration page).
- You will be directed to the "Your Details" tab, fill it in and click "Next Step".
- You will be directed to the "Medical & Dietary" page. You will need your Medicare details for this page. Click "Next Step" when complete. If you are completing the form for your child and they are not school age, just leave the school items blank.
- You will be directed to a "Summary" tab, click "New Individual" only if you have more members of your family or group to register. When all members (including yourself) are registered, click "Complete".
- You will be directed to a "Make Payment" option. When you click on this option you can choose one of the payment options. If you are a camp facilitator who has their fees waived as part of your agreement, choose "Other" so that you can complete the process. Otherwise please select "Credit Card". If you prefer not to pay by credit card, contact Min Jones on 0437040161 to arrange a payment by cash or cheque.
If you have any problems please contact me on (07) 40971341, or Min Jones on 0437040161.